Presented by the Canadian Bar Association British Columbia Branch
||Webinar/In-person Seminar*: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm (Pacific Time)
This course is also available by in-person format.
||Debra L. Burton, Rogers Bobert & Burton, Lawyers
Gary Mitchell, On Trac Coach
||Stuart Rennie, Legislation and Law Reform Officer, CBABC
||$95.00 for CBA members (+HST)
$199.00 for Non-members (+HST)
(As CBABC incurs a cost for each connection, the same fees apply for in person and online attendance.)
Webinar Special Group Discounts: If you have 5 or more lawyers attending from 1 computer, inquire about our group discounts! For 4 or fewer lawyers, individual rates still apply.
||Friday, September 7, 2012 (while space is available)
Space is limited, register early to avoid disappointment.
||Our expert presenters, a legal coach and a partner in a law firm, take you through the pitfalls and opportunities of the lawyer-client relationship. In this webinar, you will learn practical lawyering skills to assist you to take better care of your clients and improve your client relationships.
2 Hours of Approved Continuing Professional Development in BC
Attendance at this webinar will provide you with 100% of the required 2 hours of the ethics, professional responsibility and practice management component for your 2012 Law Society of BC reporting.
For HST exemption please use the PDF registration form.
Cancellation Policy: Once payment has been processed there will be no refund issued.
We strongly recommend all participants to check these requirements and run these tests 1 or 2 days before the course date in order for the webinar to work properly for you.
• You will be sent the webinar link and log-in instructions 1 day prior to the course date.
• All materials and handouts are available for download in the webinar room.
• Please ensure your computer speakers are working properly as audio will be delivered entirely over the computer. (steps to optimize computer audio)
• Earphones are recommended for the best sound quality.
• Install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player and test your Internet connection: click to run test
• Click here to see additional technical requirements