CBA CANADIAN SECURITIES REGULATION SERIES 2017
Topics will include:
- The Take-Over Regime
- Issuer Bids
- Directors Corporate Fiduciary Duties and Take-Over Bids
- Alternative Acquisition Structures
- Shareholder Rights Plans
- Related Party Transactions
Take advantage of the series discount and sign up for all 6 programs! When you complete the full course you will know:
- How to make an application to a securities regulator,
- Which regulators are responsible for dealing with various kinds of typically encountered securities matters,
- Who to contact and when,
- The key distinction between statutory requirements, rules and policy and the importance of the "unwritten rules" of the regulatory environment.
And, on a very practical level, you will be more comfortable with various forms of disclosure documents.