OBA Citizenship & immigration LAW PROGRAM | 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
Join us as we discuss the latest Express Entry changes and how they affect your clients. Our panel of experts will share strategic tips and best practices to help you navigate the changes and advise your clients on maximizing their chances of success. Benefit from the experience of our speakers and gain valuable insight on a number of key issues, including:
- How do the changes affect an applicant’s likelihood of selection from the pool?
- What do the changes mean for temporary foreign workers or foreign students in Canada?
- What do the changes mean for the skilled trades?
- Strategies for maximizing an applicant’s points
- Provincial nominee programs and Express Entry and
- Updating profiles to increase points and other technical challenges
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the most up-to-date Express Entry strategies!
Zaynah Marani, Marani Law
Victoria Cowling, Corporate Immigration Law Firm
Andrew Carvajal, Desloges Law Group
||Monday, January 16, 2017
12:30 pm - 2:00 pm Program
CBA Member: $65* | CBA Student Member: $35* | Non-Member: $105*
*plus applicable taxes